turnmeon.co.nz Digital Security Policy
This Digital Security Policy (the “Policy”) provides the framework for the protection of turnmeon.co.nz’s digital information assets in accordance with turnmeon.co.nz’s business equirements, relevant laws and regulations. It is aimed at managing information and technology in a manner that is consistent with turnmeon.co.nz’s risk tolerance. It is intended to be aligned with the turnmeon.co.nz values.
This Policy applies to Tturnmeon.co.nz. and its affiliates (collectively, “turnmeon.co.nz”) and all Personnel who handle digital information, and related equipment and technologies, owned by or entrusted to turnmeon.co.nz in any form, including email and electronic data.
The Policy is required to protect turnmeon.co.nz’s Digital Information Assets from various types of threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, such that:
- confidentiality of information is safeguarded
- integrity of information can be relied upon
- information is available when the business needs it
- relevant statutory, regulatory and contractual obligations are met
- privacy of turnmeon.co.nz’s Personnel is protected in accordance with applicable legislation.
To achieve these objectives, turnmeon.co.nz will:
- Assess and effectively manage digital information security risks
- this includes making Personnel aware of these risks and effective mitigating measures.
- Be accountable for the effective and secure management of turnmeon.co.nz ’s digital information assets and technologies
- Implement appropriate digital security controls to protect intellectual property, personal information, and any other form of sensitive information in compliance with applicable laws and turnmeon.co.nz’s policies.
- Monitor digital information assets to ensure protection from threats and unauthorized disclosure.
Personnel are expected to:
- Understand this policy and its supporting standards and guidelines